FIFA 19 Ultimate team

by Kelevra_Slevin28

Original Post

FIFA 19 Ultimate team

★★ Apprentice

Why is such a bad attitude towards people buying your products??

Message 1 of 7 (482 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 Ultimate team

★ Pro

Hi, sorry to hear that. What's been going on? 

Message 2 of 7 (472 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Why are you doing this with long-playing players in the FIFA series? I have been playing FIFA since 2006, why should I lose to people who do not understand the mechanics of the game, nor in tactics, nor in the rosters? Why do I shoot from 9 meters into the empty net and hit the crossbar, bar or past? Please answer the developers

Message 3 of 7 (434 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Почему мои игроки не играют указанную статистику? Почему обычный Фернандиньо догоняет моего Линекера? Почему я проигрываю людям, у которых есть 3 удара и 3 гола в матче, и я делаю более 15 ударов в створ с разных позиций, попадаю в перекладину, и обычный Фарман делает нереальные севы? Почему вы делаете это с игроками, которые играют ваши продукты более 14 лет, имеют большой опыт, но из-за вашей помощи другие проигрывают людям, которые вообще не понимают игру? Ты упал мне в глаза и разбил мое сердце, всегда был твоим поклонником и всегда защищал тебя.

Это последняя капля, я вряд ли куплю FIFA 20 и ваши продукты вообще

Message 4 of 7 (432 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Kelevra_Slevin28 when posting on the English AHQ forum we would ask that you post in English. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (420 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Why my players do not play the specified statistics? Why does the ordinary Fernandinho catch up with my Lineker? Why am I losing to people who have 3 shots and 3 goals in a match, and I make more than 15 shots on target from different positions, hit the crossbar, and ordinary Farman makes unreal sowing? Why are you doing this with players who have been playing your products for over 14 years, have a lot of experience, but because of your help, others lose to people who don’t understand the game at all? You fell into my eyes and broke my heart, always been your fan and always protected you.

This is the last straw, I’m unlikely to buy FIFA 20 and your products in general.

Message 6 of 7 (411 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Cool answer.

Message 7 of 7 (351 Views)