FIFA 15 is not in MY games anymore.

by chingoorbit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 15 is not in MY games anymore.

★ Novice

I brought FIFA 15 on my PC from ORIGIN client,i just didn t played this game for some days and i change the version of my OS,and when i look on "MY Games" i don t have it anymore.Please some good answers cause i paid for that gameFrown((

Message 1 of 6 (269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 15 is not in MY games anymore.

EA DICE Team

@chingoorbit

Hi,

Are you sure that you are logged in on the same account as used to play the game on previously? Make sure to also check the Show - Hidden Games filter.

If you are still unable to locate the game then you can contact our EA Advisors via EA Help to lookup the correct account for you.

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (258 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@chingoorbit

Hi,

Are you sure that you are logged in on the same account as used to play the game on previously? Make sure to also check the Show - Hidden Games filter.

If you are still unable to locate the game then you can contact our EA Advisors via EA Help to lookup the correct account for you.

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 2 of 6 (259 Views)

★ Novice

I don t have a HIDDEN Games Filtrer,i have only ALL GAMES filter.Yes i am on th e same account,and i don t have my achievements that i earned on fifa 15

Message 3 of 6 (241 Views)

EA DICE Team

@chingoorbit

Hi,

Please contact an Advisor as detailed above and they will be able to look into this for you.

Message 4 of 6 (220 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

At 10:30 AM, you posted a duplicate of your original message from yesterday.  I posted an answer to it at 2:18PM today.  Your duplicate, and my answer, will be erased.  I've edited it, adding a sentence as "#2", and amending the answer's portion to be "#1". 

1.  Nearly every time that happens, it is because you lose track of multiple player accounts.  There is no auto-swapping going on.  Your game is associated with one particular player account, no other.  You must use a correct account to access the game.  If you have lost track of your particular account, you will need the Game Adviser at Help Center to assist you.

2.  You are only allowed ONE message thread at a time about the same problem.  This makes this duplicate into spam.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

I'll report the duplicate now. 

Message 5 of 6 (214 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thank you for the extra info, Gorath.

Message 6 of 6 (204 Views)