FIFA 15 bought in Russia, but can't speak russian or polish ...

by senad89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 15 bought in Russia, but can't speak russian or polish ...

★★★ Newbie

Good afternoon,

I do live in russia for study and work and bought FIFA 15 in a russian online store. Actually my russian is extremely bad and I can just say some basic things...

It's really sad as in Fifa 14 there was an english language provided and now it is gone... I can just chose between polish and russian, but I can't speak them both in a way I need for the game. 

So my question is, if there is something like a patch or anything. You guys should think about the people who live in certain countries but can't speak the certain language. I am not the only one having this problem I'm asking for myself and 2 of my english speaking friends, which whom I'm studying.

Can I get any support on that case or do you really force your customers to buy another version, as you didn't kept the game international. This is absolut **bleep** and has no sense behind. It's not right that you make money this way... Football is an international sport as much as gaming is international... so keep this please international. It's not fair, how I got trapped now -.-

Looking forward to your answers

Message 1 of 7 (1,246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 15 bought in Russia, but can't speak russian or polish ...

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will not be able to just install it in the English language via the CD.

What you should try is to get a refund for your current game by the store that sold you the game in Russian and point out that you did want to have an English version. 

Once you have your refund, you will need to purchase the game once more.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,314 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@senad89 Hi,

As far as I know this has been the case for a while in the Russian market so I don't think this is a new thing for Fifa 15. If you want to play an English version, you will need to import a physical edition from the English speaking markets (e.g. Amazon UK). Or maybe you still have a friend or family back home that could purchase the game for you and ship it over?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 7 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I do have to buy the game new, or do I just need a physical Edition which provides english language and install it from CD?

Message 3 of 7 (1,214 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will not be able to just install it in the English language via the CD.

What you should try is to get a refund for your current game by the store that sold you the game in Russian and point out that you did want to have an English version. 

Once you have your refund, you will need to purchase the game once more.

Message 4 of 7 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You really expect the shop to refund, even when I already activated it on my origin account? That would be really kind of the shop...

Message 5 of 7 (1,204 Views)

★ Novice

Hey i have the same problem :\

Message 6 of 7 (601 Views)

EA DICE Team

@senad89 @Pollos-Fring

I don't expect the shop the refund the game for you. However, we never change language version ourselves so at the moment trying to get a refund is your best option.

Message 7 of 7 (587 Views)