Re: F.A. Premier League Manager 2002

by durndy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

F.A. Premier League Manager 2002

★★★ Newbie

Since two or three years I've had this urge to play my favourite old Football Manager game ever: FA Premier League Manager 2002!
My laptop doesn't read discs, and even if it did, the game is too old to run. Sad thing is, the game seems to be too new for people to provide free downloadable versions (Do they call them emulators or something?). Is there any LEGAL way to get this game, where an old Digital Idiot like me can play it, on a laptop without disc reader?

I'd be willing to buy the game again directly from you guys, if that would give me a playable version of this old nostalgic gem! I'm looking forward to have players like Batistuta, Bergkamp, Veron, Hyypia, No. 9 and, of course, Balabonov under my management again!

Thank you for your time and expertise guys!

Daan

Message 1 of 3 (1,747 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @DaaBee88 I'm sorry to say but I do not believe that there is a digital version of The F.A. Premier League Football Manager 2002 available. In order to play the game, you would need to be able to install it from disc. 

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,724 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @DaaBee88 I'm sorry to say but I do not believe that there is a digital version of The F.A. Premier League Football Manager 2002 available. In order to play the game, you would need to be able to install it from disc. 

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the disc but when I try to install the game on Windows 10 I get this message and I have no idea how to overcome it.  Of course I have the key on the case of the disc but I registered it on my PC of the time. I am not sure if that matters.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

I have also posted this question in a new thread https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/FA-Premier-League-Manager-2002-compatability-with-Win...

Premier Manager 2002 Error.png

Message 3 of 3 (1,621 Views)