Re: Expiry dates for Origin Access (Basic) free one month codes

by flyinghorse101

Original Post

Expiry dates for Origin Access (Basic) free one month codes

★ Novice

Steelseries recently gave away some Origin Access codes for a free month trial of the Basic plan. Their website doesn't mention the expiration dates for these codes, and their support team isn't aware whether the keys come with a date either. I don't particularly want to redeem the code right away, so when can I expect it to expire?

Message 1 of 4 (933 Views)

★★★ Expert
@DarthSHolmes Myself got them as well but it was activated immediately. You might want to click in origin at your account at the bottom. Go to EA account and billing - click origin access. There is stated the membership information.
Message 2 of 4 (902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey, thanks for the reply but my question isn't about activation. I would like to know whether the code comes with an expiry date of any sort i.e. whether I can wait for say, 6 months and then redeem it.

E: Typo

Message 3 of 4 (894 Views)

★★★ Expert
@DarthSHolmes Thanks for explaining more I was misunderstood indeed.
Found this on reddit for you.
"For those who are asking if the keys have expiration date. I sent an email to steel series and they responded me this:

" I am unsure if there is or isn’t an expiration date on the keys. We weren’t told of one, but it doesn’t mean they don’t have one nor that they can be turned off by EA at a later date."

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/eddyok/steel_series_is_giving_away_origin_access_one/
Message 4 of 4 (877 Views)