Example Game

by calamiTium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Example Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Alright, so, I was trying to update my email on an old account, and this is the message I received:

Your Code:

You are almost there! Go back to Example Game and enter the code above. This code is valid only when used with the email address where you received the verification code. 

Happy gaming!

The EA Team

Obviously, this message is nonsense, and I need to know what to do with the verification code I received.

EDIT: Alright, quick add-on, this was done through the EA main site, not through this Help site. I realize now that there is a major difference between them, and I was able to change it using this site.

Regardless, this is still an issue.

EDIT 2: I have not changed the email of my EA account. I have changed the email of the account automatically created for me for this Help website. I still need a way to change my main account's email.

Message 1 of 2 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Example Game

Community Manager
When trying to update your email you should see a box to enter your verification code after you hit enter or edit, this is where the code is to be entered so as to allow you to save the changes made to your account.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (422 Views)

All Replies

Re: Example Game

Community Manager
When trying to update your email you should see a box to enter your verification code after you hit enter or edit, this is where the code is to be entered so as to allow you to save the changes made to your account.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (423 Views)