Re: Every time I repair the Sims 4 it says "We've Encountered a problem&quo

by noushadamir

Original Post

Re: Every time I repair the Sims 4 it says "We've Encountered a problem&amp

Champion (Retired)

@shahmela

You're the one with OneDrive, it's your computer and your program, I don't have OneDrive Standard smile
Maybe you can find it in your "task menu" , right click and quit, like Origin?

Skärmklipp.PNG

If that Works, you can rename the documents folder in onedrive to something else, or stop syncing it to your computer, so that the game don't use it but you can still use onedrive. (please google how to unsync folder to OneDrive)

If you do not use onedrive, unistall it.

Message 21 of 24 (411 Views)

★ Apprentice

Never mind. I was testing the sims randomly to see if it would work and it some how started to work!Large smileThis happened on wednesday and today on friday, it worked again. Thank you for all your help and I may come back if it somehow ends up breaking again.. but anyways Thank you for doing everything you could to help me:eahigh_file:

Message 22 of 24 (398 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@shahmela

Sure!
But if you check in this post you made, in the picture you can see that your game uses OneDrive. This sometimes changes back to your normal documents, when you update the game and such, but if your computer sometimes does this (uses OneDrive), I suggest you be careful and back up your saves, as I've heard that this can cause problems Standard smile
If you check the settings again and they no longer say OneDrive, you're fine for now!

Message 23 of 24 (395 Views)

Re: Every time I repair the Sims 4 it says "We've Encountered a problem&quo

★★★ Newbie

Do you get a specific error code in the message? Easier to help if I have that. Try running origin as an administrator and then repairing  brother printer repair Dubai Also clean origin cache first 

Message 24 of 24 (358 Views)