Evenbalance and EA

by Ophidian77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Evenbalance and EA

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I can not believe that after all the money i have spent on Battlefield that it has now come down to the fact that Evenbalance a third party has caused myself and many other players who are innocent of hacking are being told that sorry you are now banned globally and if you want to play go buy the game again.  I feel that here in Australia that this would not be tolerated, i bought the games that i used to love to play from there beginnings with Battlefield 2 to now and i have spent money on premium to boot.  I have contacted Evenbalance 4 times now over the last 2 months and still i have not received a response so i have not been able to play a game i love. 

I feel that i may have to contact the countries consumer watch dog and report EA as i have brought this game in good faith of using it to play and now i cant there for i feel they have broken the Australian consumer law.

It is a sad day indeed that it will come down to a player of a video game to bring attention to a third party  that should not have control on who or who can not play a game they did not create or have anything to do with the sale.

Message 1 of 6 (624 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Evenbalance and EA

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Ophidian77.

If you have been banned by PunkBuster then you will need to appeal that ban by contacting them here: http://evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (577 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Ophidian77.

If you have been banned by PunkBuster then you will need to appeal that ban by contacting them here: http://evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (578 Views)

★ Novice

Darko i have sent 4 e-mails so far for zero response, so tell me how a player who has not done the wong thing and has been banned supposed to play if Evenbalance wont respond? And if they  do i hear from other players its buy the game again coz they wont admit that there is a flaw with there * programme. So far all im getting is that even though the game is from EA they dont have control of the game they made, when will EA and Evenbalance sort this out? When will EA take back control of their game? When will EA do what other online games are doing and move away from Evenbalance and show the players some support?

Message 3 of 6 (560 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ophidian77 I understand that you are frustrated but when it comes to a PunkBuster ban there is nothing that we can do to assist. You need to file an appeal by following the link I shared above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (547 Views)

★ Novice

Did you not read what i said i have done that  4 time now and still no response so what other ideas yo got? 

Message 5 of 6 (473 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ophidian77 you will need to wait till you hear back from them as there is nothing that we can do in relation to a PunkBuster ban.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (446 Views)