Re: Error when starting the game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning after the last up

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error when starting the game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning after the last update

★★ Novice

Hello, I would like to report a problem when running the game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, which occurred immediately after the last update service Origin of March 25, 2015. I played for over 75 hours, I'm in the middle of a problem really bothers me. I also tried to fix the game through Origin service - unsuccessfully.

I do not know how to go on, I need help, I would like to finish the game for which I bought. Thank you for all the help

Daniel

Message 1 of 3 (1,208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error when starting the game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning after the last up

EA Staff

Please disable Origin In Game (top left corner of the client Origin menu - Application Settings - Origin In Game). After this restart the Origin client and try running the game again. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,289 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Please disable Origin In Game (top left corner of the client Origin menu - Application Settings - Origin In Game). After this restart the Origin client and try running the game again. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,290 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, it really caused the client in the game. That never occurred to me Standard smile Thank you very much for your prompt response. I wish you a nice day.

Daniel

Message 3 of 3 (1,189 Views)