Re: Error (wc-40376-0)

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error (wc-40376-0)

★ Novice

I live in Saudi Arabia, and i just bought playstation plus membership from a local market. when I enter the code an error (wc-40376-0) appears. when I check my account I found my country UK.. may be by mistake. I changed it form my customer portal on my PC but couldn't change it on my console. how can I solve this ?

Message 1 of 6 (24,191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, this is all on the PSN side, but as far as I'm aware it's not something they can do. 

The latest info I can find on the issue is here, and it suggests that there still isn't a way to transfer account region, sorry: https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/my-account/access-and-details/why-can_t-i-ch...

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (31,134 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@abumarwan25 Hi, the code in question indicates that you won't be able to use the product on that account. 

I think the only workaround would be to create a new local account and use that, but then you might run into issues with sharing across your digital games from your UK account. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (24,167 Views)

★ Novice

Hi David,

Can I request to change my account's country from UK to KSA to solve all this ?

Message 3 of 6 (24,162 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, this is all on the PSN side, but as far as I'm aware it's not something they can do. 

The latest info I can find on the issue is here, and it suggests that there still isn't a way to transfer account region, sorry: https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/my-account/access-and-details/why-can_t-i-ch...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (31,135 Views)

Error code when I redeemed a code from fifa 19

★★★ Newbie

I got an error code WC-40376-0 when I tried to redeem a code. Please help me.

Message 5 of 6 (15,281 Views)

Re: Error code when I redeemed a code from fifa 19

★★★★ Novice
@CAMITIHO I have the same issue with Star Wars BFII DLC code but nobody from ea wants to help, not on twitter, not here or on fb.
Message 6 of 6 (7,341 Views)