Error ref #54001

by tihmeestein

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error ref #54001

★★★ Newbie

I tried to purchase Fifa23 but it keeps on showing me this same error #54001 everytime my card details are correct, I really don’t know what to do anymore 

Message 1 of 6 (1,213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error ref #54001

Community Manager

Hi @tihmeestein I would recommend to Clear Origin Cache and making sure any Anti-virus, Firewall or another piece of software may not be blocking communication from Origin. If you continue getting the error message, reach out to our support to see if they can take a further look at the attempted purchase. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,138 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@tihmeestein Which platform are you using to try and purchase FIFA?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Origin, pc
Message 3 of 6 (1,193 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @tihmeestein I would recommend to Clear Origin Cache and making sure any Anti-virus, Firewall or another piece of software may not be blocking communication from Origin. If you continue getting the error message, reach out to our support to see if they can take a further look at the attempted purchase. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone found a solution to this problem? I'm not able to buy FIFA 23 due to this error.

Message 5 of 6 (1,033 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, its funny that on origin I buyed Fifa points but now on EA I can't. I can buy games but not Fifa points and I put 3 diffrent Visa on it but still not working.

Message 6 of 6 (940 Views)