Re: Error

by Wickits

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error: Upstream Service Unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello

I bought battlefront 2 on steam and when it finish downloading, and i press play i says this: 

What does this mean, i happens evertime i press play battlefront 2 on steam. What do i do to fix it, and why is it happening

Message 1 of 29 (89,058 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error: Upstream Service Unavailable

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This occurs if you're launching a game on Steam and Steam is either down or unreachable, you can get around this by launching Steam in Offline mode and then manually signing into Origin when prompted to when launching the game. 

Unfortunately, the issue reoccurred again last Oct. 14 2023. Discussion took place here. If you're also experiencing the issue, please create a new post about it on the EA app boards!

EACade

View in thread

Message 7 of 29 (88,959 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

("error":Upstream_Service_Unavailable",error_description":"Upstream Service Unavailable", "code":106133)

HELP ME ABOUT THAT 

Message 2 of 29 (89,034 Views)

Re: 103133

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i dont have a fix but i think the ea server are down or something this morning i could start dragon age now i cant.

and have the error on Titanfall 2 and dragon age

i would say just wait

found a fix on this forum https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/I-have-a-problem-i-am-trying-to-open-sims-4-but-i-keep...

Message 3 of 29 (89,029 Views)

i need

★★★ Newbie

when i try to start any game i have from origin it shows me this i really dont know what to do i just wanted to play need for speed from my fresh ea play subscription but this error dont let me play any game from originm I NEED HELP!

Message 4 of 29 (89,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i dont have a fix but i think the ea server are down or something this morning i could start dragon age now i cant.

and have the error on Titanfall 2 and dragon age

i would say just wait

found a fix on this forum https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/I-have-a-problem-i-am-trying-to-open-sims-4-but-i-keep...

Message 5 of 29 (89,029 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Same happening on all steam games at the moment

Message 6 of 29 (89,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This occurs if you're launching a game on Steam and Steam is either down or unreachable, you can get around this by launching Steam in Offline mode and then manually signing into Origin when prompted to when launching the game. 

Unfortunately, the issue reoccurred again last Oct. 14 2023. Discussion took place here. If you're also experiencing the issue, please create a new post about it on the EA app boards!

EACade
Message 7 of 29 (88,960 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, the error is not fixed, It just happened to me trying to run Battlefront 2 and keep bumping into it. Re-installed Origin twice, its not working.

Message 8 of 29 (88,538 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same, it started for me around 6:30 pm Eastern time.

Message 9 of 29 (88,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, the same with FIFA21

Message 10 of 29 (88,448 Views)