by Isabellapc97

Original Post

Re: Error Code 20:2

★★★ Newbie

this worked for me as well. EVERYONE HAVING THIS ISSUE USE THIS LINK

Message 31 of 45 (1,117 Views)

★★ Novice

This worked for me it uses the older installer then updates to the newest version from the old. 

Thanks a lot 

Just click the link and run the program Large smile

Message 32 of 45 (1,117 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

omg yessss thanks!! I was srsly so close to going crazy, been trying to find out the problem for two hours now. THANKS <3

Message 33 of 45 (1,071 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What do you mean run the program? It asks to download and then I need to unzip it to do anything. Can you please explain how you did it exactly? I'm on mac if that matters. 

Message 34 of 45 (1,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Im on pc so it just lets you open the application from clicking the link. Im sorry not sure how it works on mac.

might have to extract to desktop or something....

Message 35 of 45 (1,036 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That link I found as far as I know only works for PC. I'm not sure if anyone's found a Mac link yet but I'll be on the lookout.

Message 36 of 45 (1,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hmm, well that blows. Thanks of the clarification, though. If you find anything for mac, I'd be very grateful. This is what happens when I click on the link and after unzipping, I get this folder. Inside the folder, are quite a few files but not all were unzipped.

Message 37 of 45 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

same here! im in desperate need of a mac version

Message 38 of 45 (1,022 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

PC USERS:

Use this link 

https://download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe

MAC USERS:

I cant do get the link or verfiy if it works because I'm on PC, but if you google Origin Older Mac Versions you should be able to find a link to an older version something like 9.7.2

I wish I had moreFrown

Message 39 of 45 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I found some older Mac versions of Origin, downloaded 9.7.2 and tried running it but I ran into the permissions problem that I have when I try to play offline with error 20:2. So, for now I can't see any solution for Mac users for now.

Message 40 of 45 (957 Views)