Error CE-34878-0 for 2 years

by Yacout96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error CE-34878-0 for 2 years

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I keep getting error CE-34878-0 for the last two years only on fifa, I tried these solution i found online:

*Update Game Software

*Update System Software

*Rebuilding DataBase

*Initializing PS4

*Replacing HardDrive

*Buying a new Fifa

I was disconnected a min of 60 times/week from match by this error and after almost two years and im really frustrated.

I live in Egypt and sony doesnt offer any support here so i cannot contact them , also they dont have any sony retail shops ,and the local one are really bad.

I tried contactng sony on twitter and facebook they just send me the link that gives me the above steps.

unnamed.jpg

Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error CE-34878-0 for 2 years

Community Manager

Hey @Yacout96 the error is a PS4 error to say that the software crashed and is generally related to the console and not the game.

Restart your console:

• Turn off your console and then turn it back on.

Make sure your game software is up to date:

• Go to the PlayStation home screen. 
  • Highlight the game you're playing and press the Options button on your controller.
  • Select "Check For Update" and install any updates that are available.

Make sure your PS4's system software has the most recent update:

• Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
  • Choose "System Software Update" and allow any system updates to install.
  • Reboot your PlayStation 4.

Clear your PS4's cache:

• The PlayStation 4 doesn't actually have a cache to clear. That said: It never hurts to power down/power up your console if you're encountering performance issues in the console. 

1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller. 
    2. Select "Turn Off PS4". 
    3. Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
    4. Restart the PlayStation 4. 

Uninstall/reinstall your game: 

• So you're still having problems? OK, you may want to think about uninstalling/reinstalling the game experiencing the error. 
    • Before you do this, upload your save game to the cloud (or to a USB storage device). That way you won't lose your progress and have to start over once you've reinstalled.
    • OK, once you're ready to uninstall your game data from the console, follow this guide SCEA put together over at their official site.

Reinstall the original hard drive:

• This is only if you have upgraded your PS4's hard drive (read: replaced it with a larger one). Sony suggests re-installing the original hard drive that came with the console. 

If none of these steps have helped, you should reach out to PlayStation Support as beyond those steps above there is not much more that we can do.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (326 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error CE-34878-0 for 2 years

Community Manager

Hey @Yacout96 the error is a PS4 error to say that the software crashed and is generally related to the console and not the game.

Restart your console:

• Turn off your console and then turn it back on.

Make sure your game software is up to date:

• Go to the PlayStation home screen. 
  • Highlight the game you're playing and press the Options button on your controller.
  • Select "Check For Update" and install any updates that are available.

Make sure your PS4's system software has the most recent update:

• Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
  • Choose "System Software Update" and allow any system updates to install.
  • Reboot your PlayStation 4.

Clear your PS4's cache:

• The PlayStation 4 doesn't actually have a cache to clear. That said: It never hurts to power down/power up your console if you're encountering performance issues in the console. 

1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller. 
    2. Select "Turn Off PS4". 
    3. Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
    4. Restart the PlayStation 4. 

Uninstall/reinstall your game: 

• So you're still having problems? OK, you may want to think about uninstalling/reinstalling the game experiencing the error. 
    • Before you do this, upload your save game to the cloud (or to a USB storage device). That way you won't lose your progress and have to start over once you've reinstalled.
    • OK, once you're ready to uninstall your game data from the console, follow this guide SCEA put together over at their official site.

Reinstall the original hard drive:

• This is only if you have upgraded your PS4's hard drive (read: replaced it with a larger one). Sony suggests re-installing the original hard drive that came with the console. 

If none of these steps have helped, you should reach out to PlayStation Support as beyond those steps above there is not much more that we can do.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (327 Views)