Error #10049 after card has worked just fine for BF4, Origin Access, and elswher

by Epicfailz88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error #10049 after card has worked just fine for BF4, Origin Access, and elswher

★★★★★ Newbie

Help I have less than one hour to purchase NFS Deluxe For PC before the sale ends and now I'm getting error #10049. I purchased BF4, Origin access, and the payment method is working just fine elsewhere Please help me resolve this before my time is up or I won't be able to get it.

Message 1 of 5 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error #10049 after card has worked just fine for BF4, Origin Access, and els

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Apparently this happened somewhere along the way

I feel so dumb for not seeing that order pending one, but it never said an order was pending when I selected check out it just kept saying error

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (247 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error #10049 after card has worked just fine for BF4, Origin Access, and els

Hero (Retired)

Try saving your billing information in Origin website first before purchasing. Log out and back into origin and see if that finally works. If not, use this link for a live chat: Use this link for a live chat or a call me option. Scroll down for the live chat option: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=Logging+in&category=technic...

Message 2 of 5 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Been waiting on live chat for like 20 minutes. This sucks so much

Message 3 of 5 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Apparently this happened somewhere along the way

I feel so dumb for not seeing that order pending one, but it never said an order was pending when I selected check out it just kept saying error

Message 4 of 5 (248 Views)

Community Manager

@Epicfailz88 No worries, it is a bit hard to find this information if you don't know where to go looking for it.

With that being said, have you received your game now?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 5 (227 Views)