Re: Employee volunteers

by roberta591

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Employee volunteers

★★★ Newbie

Hi...

Who would I need to contact regarding your give back to the community program and employee's volunteering to non-profit charities??

Also, who would I contact regarding sponsorship?

Please advise.

Thank you,

Kim

Message 1 of 4 (727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @blaster3142 you can find all the info relating to EA's Outreach and Community Impact here: https://www.ea.com/about/outreach

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (664 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@blaster3142   You can volunteer posting in these forums helping others with issues with their games. After a while you will level up. Then at some point to level up is by invitation.  Are you an EA employee? I don't think EA is a non-profit organization. My company used to organize lan parties. Let the word out - provide an internet connection and a large switch and BYO computer. Load up some multiplayer games and away you go. We did some computer fairs where we provided free consultations but we then said bring your computer to the store for a free checkup where we had test equipment to really troubleshoot. I don't have the store anymore as most of my work is commercial. A give back to the community would be something like Habitat for Humanity or volunteering to clean a local park - check your local government office. Your local government can help with the charities. I was raised christian so Catholic charities comes to mind.  good luck

Message 2 of 4 (705 Views)

@blaster3142  I've moved your post to the EA general questions section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 4 (696 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @blaster3142 you can find all the info relating to EA's Outreach and Community Impact here: https://www.ea.com/about/outreach

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (665 Views)