Email

by LShadow35

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email

★ Novice

Greetings everyone,

I rarely check my emails. A couple of days ago when I checked them I saw an email from EA that says my email address linked to my Origin account changed to something else.

I clicked the ''If you never made this change click this button.'' but the link was expired. So I tried to contact EA Support from help.ea.com/en/contact-us but I couldn't because I live in Turkey and they have phone calls only for Canada and USA. So I've waited till the morning to live chat or sth. like that but I think because of the time difference between USA and here both the phone calls and the live chat was close. So I tried the other day and the other day but I couldn't able to see the live chat button. So I cannot reach my account, I can't talk to support. What can I do and what should I do?

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 5 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Email

Community Manager

@LShadow35 Hi,

As you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (275 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @LShadow35

You need to create an incident using the Talk to a Game Advisorlink on the left, and a Game Advisor will assist you.

Select Origin from the list.
Select a topic for the best results.
Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.
Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.
Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an advisor.

NOTE grab this link for Live Chat   http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=i+dont+have+it&category=mis...

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 5 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello again!

Thanks for your help and the link.

But I still have issues to connect to live chat. Yesterday  I waited for 1.5 hours I suppose but still couldn't be able to talk to someone.

I'm still trying today but still couldn't be able to reach them.

Is this normal?

Message 3 of 5 (276 Views)

★ Novice

UPDATE: I finally managed to talk to someone. But he said I should call them from phone. I'm located in Turkey I can't call them.

Is there anything I can do?

Message 4 of 5 (266 Views)

Community Manager

@LShadow35 Hi,

As you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 5 (276 Views)