Re: Email

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email

★★★ Newbie

Hey, Anyone know how long it takes for EA to email back to a case?

Little Background, created EA account with an email address in 2013, no longer have access to that account and requested they changed it to my newer one

i gave them my FUT info, but dont want to play FUT incase the stats change

Message 1 of 4 (391 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@OneAndOnlyJG If you have already spoke with our live support then you will need to wait to hear back from the team.

If not, then please speak with one of our live support advisers who will be able to help you start the process to get back into your account.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @OneAndOnlyJG are you trying to access an account that you are unable to verify?

If so it can take a couple of days to hear back after you fill out the online form.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (344 Views)

★★★ Newbie
as i explained above, when i 1st started out playing fifa, back in 2013 when i made my EA account via ingame, i had BT internet and they provided me an email address as i was a BT customer, but then i changed to a cheaper internet provider and because i was no longer a BT customer the email account has been deactivated so it no longer exists, so i can manually change the emails my self, its hard to explain, i just want to use the Fifa companion app to show the lads in work my team, as they all can do it, but me
Message 3 of 4 (323 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@OneAndOnlyJG If you have already spoke with our live support then you will need to wait to hear back from the team.

If not, then please speak with one of our live support advisers who will be able to help you start the process to get back into your account.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)