Email reset

by rog2019

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email reset

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I no longer access to my old email account and have contacted ea sports 6 times filled out recovery forms and get some generic answer back about how they can’t do anything I have given all the info they needed and when I talk to someone in the chat no one can help I was also told I can’t create a new account and link to the psn name I use I would have to make a new psn account lmao this is totally crazy  they can’t even give a straight answer unbelievable I have given more info than I had to give to buy my house and it sucks cause I’ve been a huge ea sports supporter and now they have just lost a lifelong customer  

back story on what happened I purchased nhl19 ultimate edition on PlayStation store play it open the packs to build the ultimate team the edition came with everything is fine log into it the next day everything is gone made me restart with a new team so I contacted Ea and the guy said he could see it was corrupted data on the save and that i needed to log in well I don’t have access to the old email I mean my psn is linked to it still I can play the game and everything but u can’t resend what you see I don’t have but did have seems shady then I do the recovery forms only to have them rejected and not told why 

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Email reset

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @rog2019.

If you have filled out the account recovery form and our team has been unable to grant you access to the account then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing more that we would be able to do on AHQ to assist with this. The best thing to do is try to gain access to the email associated with the account or try to gather as much info as possible about your account and fill out the form again.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)

All Replies

Re: Email reset

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @rog2019.

If you have filled out the account recovery form and our team has been unable to grant you access to the account then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing more that we would be able to do on AHQ to assist with this. The best thing to do is try to gain access to the email associated with the account or try to gather as much info as possible about your account and fill out the form again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)