Email and password

by Liurix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email and password

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Hello EA I have an account his email [edit: email address removed] and the password [Admin - Removed. Never share your password with anyone]. I want to change them please send an email to this email [edit: email address removed] for changing my email and password , and thank you .

Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Email and password

Community Manager

Hi @Liurix

You should be able to request a password reset email so you can get that updated. For more information on how to reset the password check out the EA Help website

If you're having trouble updating the password or getting signed in after you've updated it I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. We have more details on how to create a case over at the EA Help site

If you prefer you could also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)

All Replies

Re: Email and password

Community Manager

Hi @Liurix

You should be able to request a password reset email so you can get that updated. For more information on how to reset the password check out the EA Help website

If you're having trouble updating the password or getting signed in after you've updated it I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. We have more details on how to create a case over at the EA Help site

If you prefer you could also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)