Email and password issues

by Jaydog303

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email and password issues

★★★ Newbie

I have no access to my email linked to my ea account and I don’t know the password please help me

Message 1 of 2 (189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Email and password issues

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Jaydog303.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to get into your account. Do you have a secondary email address listed on the account? If you do, you can use the secondary email as a backup for password resets and Login Verification.

Also, is there any way you can get access to the primary email for the account again? While EA Help does have a method to help out here, trying to get access to the email address can be the easier method.

If you cannot under any circumstances get access to the email again, and you don't have a secondary email already on the account to fall back on, you can contact our Account Recovery team. When you do, please include any and all information you have to help verify ownership of the account, and they can work with you from there. The top email address requested in the form should be the one you can access so that you're able to get responses from the team.

Good luck!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)

All Replies

Re: Email and password issues

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Jaydog303.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to get into your account. Do you have a secondary email address listed on the account? If you do, you can use the secondary email as a backup for password resets and Login Verification.

Also, is there any way you can get access to the primary email for the account again? While EA Help does have a method to help out here, trying to get access to the email address can be the easier method.

If you cannot under any circumstances get access to the email again, and you don't have a secondary email already on the account to fall back on, you can contact our Account Recovery team. When you do, please include any and all information you have to help verify ownership of the account, and they can work with you from there. The top email address requested in the form should be the one you can access so that you're able to get responses from the team.

Good luck!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)