Email Change.

by shadowgunn

Original Post

Email Change.

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I need to change my email, however im can not for the life of me find any option todo so either on the orgin account page or in the origin application. please help. thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (281 Views)

Re: Email Change.

★★★★★ Newbie

I recently had the same issue and here is how to change your e-mail address in Origin. While in "Answers HQ" go to "HG Settings" which is in a pull down menu under you screen name (upper right corner of screen). Once in settings, you will see where you can change the e-mail address. As far as I can tell, this can only be done while in "Answers HQ" as I haven't seen this option any where else.

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope this just changes my contact email for Answer HQ not my origin game account or the application.

Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem. I went to https://help.ea.com/contactus/channel-offer?product=origin and chose account as the problem, and pc as the platform. Then I went to the bottom and clicked on live chat. A guy helped me change in it about 30 min. Idk how many countries live chat is available in but it was in US. If you can't contact them with live chat or don't want to you could always try another method too.

Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)