Ea took all my coins unfairly

by Radicaldragoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea took all my coins unfairly

★ Novice

I sold my ultimate team a week before the TOTS come out. I made 220k. After that, i made an investment of all my coins in UCL players. On the next day i sold that players because of the SBC that was released (UCL PREMIUM UPGRADE) and i make 110k profit. So, i was with 330k. On the next day of the SBC, i received an e-mail saying that I violated the Terms and Services and, because of that, EA put me with 0 coins. After that, i made a case saying that im innocent and asking my coins back and, after 3 days, the answer i got was: "the decision made from EA is correct, so we are not giving back the coins". After reading that, i sent another e-mail asking again to check my account and asking my coins back and i showed them the players i had bought and the money i had and, the answer i got was: "After checking again your account, we saw that the decision made from EA is correct, again. So, we are not giving back the coins"

After that response, I made another case, and there answer was the same. They are not giving back my coins. Im trying everything to proof that im innocent. Please, can someone help me?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea took all my coins unfairly

Community Manager

Hey @Radicaldragoo for any Tos related enquiry you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (353 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

No one here can help you. This is forum of players. Only EA (ToS) can help you but they said their word. Sorry for that.

@Radicaldragoo 

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

★ Novice

No problem. Its just stupid what they are doing But i will not give up

Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Radicaldragoo for any Tos related enquiry you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (354 Views)