Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ea Customer Service

by DShumard44

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea Customer Service

★★★★ Newbie

EA “Customer Service” is seriously a joke. No phone number to talk to anyone so they refer you to go online. As soon as you get online and go into live chat you just sit there forever until you finally give up and close it out. Absolutely pathetic.

Message 1 of 3 (72 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea Customer Service

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DShumard44.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (42 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

When you try live chat, are you sure you're trying to contact them during work hours?

Also, is the full chat window showing up on your screen? I know many people have had chat problems that were caused by adblockers or other security setting interfering with the menu. Try using Internet Explorer with a clean cache and no adblocker; that should hopefully get it running properly

Message 2 of 3 (48 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DShumard44.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Message 3 of 3 (43 Views)

ea-promo

Do you need to talk to us?

We’re here to help! Here’s how to get in touch with an EA Advisor.

I need to contact EA

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help