Re: Ea Customer Service

by martinSpasek

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea Customer Service

★★★ Newbie

EA “Customer Service” is seriously a joke. No phone number to talk to anyone so they refer you to go online. As soon as you get online and go into live chat you just sit there forever until you finally give up and close it out. Absolutely pathetic.

Message 1 of 5 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DShumard44.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (477 Views)

All Replies

When you try live chat, are you sure you're trying to contact them during work hours?

Also, is the full chat window showing up on your screen? I know many people have had chat problems that were caused by adblockers or other security setting interfering with the menu. Try using Internet Explorer with a clean cache and no adblocker; that should hopefully get it running properly

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (483 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DShumard44.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (478 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Ea customer service is awful their servers are awful I got nfs heat to play with my friends and I can’t , let me tell you why ... some how my friends psn got linked to my ea account a while back without us even knowing , he tried to link up to twitch one day or something and couldn’t he comes to reliize that his account is under mine so he called them to try to get it fixed, after a little bit of a headache he finally got it fixed or so he thought, he was under the impression that he was getting his account back but in reality all they freakin did was make him the account owner, now a couple months later I get the nfs game because a bunch of my friends were getting it and I wanted to play with them , I download it off ps store and start playing, first it was giving me an error that I couldn’t even connect to the ea servers so I thought it was something wrong my my ea account so I tried to log in and then I come to find out that now my account is under my friends account .... wtf , so I finally get in contact with ea after like 5 hours of waiting and long story short they say they can’t delete my psn account from my friends account which used to actually be my account , even after I 3 way called with my friend and everything they say that it would delete his fifa online stuff and I said I can call him back and he will tell you that he doesn’t care if his fifa stuff gets deleted and after about 1 hour on the phone arguing with me they pretty much said ur 2 options are you can make a new psn account or just play the game solo mode? Are you freakin kidding me ,EA YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY A JOKE, how are you going to tell me after I bought a game and paid good money that because of YOUR mistakes and stupid systems I can’t play a game that you made to the fullest because of “account security “ when I can get

my friend on the phone who is the owner of the account and he would tell you he doesn’t care about his freakin fifa crap and to take my damn psn account off the ea account so that I can link my psn account to a new ea account so I can freakin play online with my friends, because I can’t right now if I log in to online it kicks my friend off and same when he’s online, this needs to be fixed and it WILL be fixed over my f’n dead body I didn’t pay money for this game only to be told you can’t help me over a stupid ea games account this is crazy 

Message 4 of 5 (432 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @martinSpasek.

If your friend linked his PSN Account to your EA account then it would mean that he had access to your account and knew the email and password. 

If our team have advised you that it is not possible for them to unlink the accounts then I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this. The best thing to do is to speak with our live support and explain the situation to them to see what options are open to you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (394 Views)