ERROR 54001

★★ Novice

What is error code 54001?

Message 1 of 9 (17,253 Views)

Re: ERROR 54001

EA DICE Team

@robkloosterman

Hi there,

Could you let me know where you are seeing this error message?

Message 2 of 9 (17,211 Views)

★ Novice

I got it while attempting to purchase Mass Effect Andromeda....

Message 3 of 9 (17,088 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Jesteroric

Hi,

I would recommend to check out the following troubleshooting section for payment issues:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin/td-p/5946935#BillingPurchasing

Most notabely the following steps:

• Enter your card number as a continuous string of numbers, with no dashes or spaces.
  • For credit card verification, enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. If it doesn’t match exactly, your card provider may decline the purchase.
  • If you use a credit card or PayPal, you can save this payment information on your account. If you want to pay another way, you’ll have to enter the information for that payment method every time you buy something.
  • Check out your Payment & Shipping settings to update your saved payment info. You can get to these settings by going to Payment & Shipping. You can also navigate there on origin.com (profile image > EA Account and Billing > Payment & Shipping) or in the Origin client (Origin > EA Account and Billing), or by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner then Account Settings on ea.com.
    • Click Add Payment to save a new payment method.
    • Click the Modify button to edit the details for a saved payment method.
    • Click Delete to remove a payment method.
  • Click Set as Primary to make one of your payment methods the default at checkout.
Message 4 of 9 (17,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No site da Origin, Pagseguro Boa Compra

Message 5 of 9 (15,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIFA 18

Message 6 of 9 (15,938 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Hi! I've been trying to buy some Sims extensions and code 54001 popped up. I've tried all the steps and then some to no avail. I've contacted your online support and they redirected me here so you could look into it. Thank you
Message 7 of 9 (10,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CJ_letsplay This happened with me too
Message 8 of 9 (10,667 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (10,642 Views)