ERR_CACHE_MISS

by issatati

Original Post

ERR_CACHE_MISS

★ Novice
I am in beta mode and it wont let me use the orgin launcher!!! someone please help, i need to update my sims 4 but i cant because i cannot get to it from the launcher, so i have to play offline mode.
Message 1 of 5 (2,505 Views)

Re: ERR_CACHE_MISS

Community Manager

@issatati Hi, I think the issue is related to your attached browser. Origin itself is basically a modified browser, so if this browser has issues then this can have an effect on Origin. 

Can you try updating your main browser/reinstall Chrome if you use that? You may also want to run a malware scan as browsers are a common target for malicious software. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You need to 4-5 solutions to fix err_cache_miss redirects error in chrome:
1. clear all data of chrome including caches, cookies and history
2. mak sure that site you are trying to visit is not dead, you can check that info by visiting site not down website
3. make new profile on chrome
4. reset chrome
If you want to apply step by step solution then you can refer solutions on solutions to fix err_cache_miss in chrome, atleas one solution will fix err cache miss error on chrome. You will also get many other solutions and suggestions to fix this error on the above site.

Message 3 of 5 (2,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was facing the same problem around a week ago and no matter what I did, I wasn't able to fix ERR_CACHE_MISS error in chrome. Websites were working just fine on Opera browser but I was facing issues only with Chrome.

I followed a few methods to fix this err_cache_miss error and the only method that really worked for me was a complete purge of Chrome's Cache.

Message 4 of 5 (1,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have received ERR_CACHE_MISS error and solved it by clearing Google Chrome Cache.

Follow Instruction Here: ERR_CACHE_MISS

I hope error is resolved by now.

Message 5 of 5 (1,121 Views)