Re: EASTER EGG BADGE

by mrdoom500

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EASTER EGG BADGE

★★★★ Guide

so I got the Easter egg badge but I don't know what it is for,  i was away when i got it so am curious to find out about it 

Message 1 of 10 (1,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

ok guys so if anyone wants to know the answer you will never know Frown 

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (1,142 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @mrdoom500 as it's kind of a special badge we can't tell you how you got it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,172 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Darko oh no i will be thinking of it all day then Frown
Message 3 of 10 (1,164 Views)

★★★★ Guide

ok guys so if anyone wants to know the answer you will never know Frown 

Message 4 of 10 (1,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@mrdoom500Hey I got it too and I'm curious. Maybe we have something in common that would point to the right direction? The previous badge I received before that was Five in a row and now Easter egg makes for the 50th badge I have received.

edit: Okay I think I'm onto something! I checked your profile and you have 52 badges but you posted the question in July so maybe you received some later as I'm posting this in October. Maybe I'm right and it has to do with earning 50 badges! Thinking (Or like you have 49 and then this will be the 50th but anyway) If someone else comes here and they have 50 badges then I don't think it's just a coincidence. :D 

Message 5 of 10 (994 Views)

★★ Pro
@EA_Darko I think I cracked it! Wink
Message 6 of 10 (987 Views)

★★ Guide
@siirysiir I got it today and I have only 41 badges. I also can't remember getting a badge other than the easter egg one recently, so I doubt it's the fifty.

If you look at the [i]view more[/i] option under badges it lists all your badges, and how many other people have got them. There are quite a few badges earnt in the millions whereas the Easter Egg badge is only in the thousands, so I suspect there's another reason for it.
Message 7 of 10 (810 Views)

★★★ Guide
@mrdoom500 I have no way to prove this, but I don't necessarily think it's related to a game. I got it recently and the only thing I can think of that might have triggered it was writing about an issue (check the Titanfall 2 area of the forum for more on that) and and went by an assumption that it was being handled due to a new kind of error code popping up (as opposed to the old one caused by DDoS related server issues). If I'm correct, this would likely mean that any time you begin to scratch the surface of things in the workings that aren't yet made public you qualify for the badge. As such, I assume it's forum related rather than game related.
Message 8 of 10 (757 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@mrdoom500 It's funny how it says "You are a MASTER of finding our secrets", yet you don't even know how you found it. 😂
Message 9 of 10 (667 Views)

★ Guide

Just got it 18 minutes ago. No clue why.

Message 10 of 10 (503 Views)