Re: EASPORTS RUGBY21

by KoganLelly

Original Post

EASPORTS RUGBY21

★ Novice

Dear EASPORTS,

PLEASE make EASPORTS RUGBY21.

This is a game that is played WORLDWIDE. There is so much potential for you to make a successful Rugby Game. There are Leagues being played GLOBALLY, as well as all the amazing international competitions (eg Rugby World Cup).

There is a huge fan base crying out year after year for a good quality Rugby game. We're hungry for an EASPORTS Rugby game. We keep getting poor quality Rugby games from other companies that leave us feeling frustrated, disappointed, and resentful of the money we spent. I'd rather invest in good quality EA Sports Fully Licensed Rugby Game.

I'd love to revisit the excitement I experienced playing my first ever rugby game, which was Rugby World Cup 1995!!!! Yes, true story. As well as the Rugby games you released in the early to mid 2000's.

EASPORTS, it's time!!!! Find someone in the company who has some vision, and recruit the best possible people to make the best possible product, and then watch it grow into one of your best sellers. It's about time Rugby Union was a part of your portfolio again, especially now with eSports and Ultimate Team providing huge opportunities for expansion.

Trust me, fans would jump on board and support the game. EASPORTS, it's TIME!!!! 

RUGBY21 (EASPORTS)

Let's make this happen...

Thank you.

L

Message 1 of 6 (1,102 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @WhiteLionEagle

Thanks for taking the time to write this up!

I haven't heard if there are any plans to look into making a rugby game in the future, but we definitely appreciate the suggestion. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,050 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Kent,

Thank you for your reply.

That's a real shame. I think it would do really well.

Regards,

L

Message 3 of 6 (1,010 Views)

Community Manager

@WhiteLionEagle 

I definitely think it would be cool to see. Rugby is steadily growing in popularity around the world, so who knows what the future might hold! 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (945 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent It would be so good to see! Thanks Kent
Message 5 of 6 (900 Views)

★ Novice

We should make a petition or something to show that support for the game is here. The Rugby community is one of the strongest ones going from youth, to the mens leagues in America. As well as the support for our international brothers and sisters. I am apart of a massive Rugby group on Facebook and that is just a start of where we can market and have people sign! Would you be down?

Message 6 of 6 (710 Views)