EA there is suggestion about a new game

by zyadelemarwany1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA there is suggestion about a new game

★ Novice

Years ago.. there was a game called splitsecond which is published by disney. The game was epic and a lot of people played it. And it was incredibly awesome game in that time.. but.. there was the to be continued moment on the end of this game. And that DAMN disney cancelled it by cancelling splitsecond 2!!.. everyone is dissapointed about that and we want any company to take the place from disney and i was thinking that the new company would be you. Ea. U have the top best racing games ever. Your nfs games are greatly fun game. I play them everytime everyday. So my opinion is that you make splitsecond 2 and disney wont talk about it. Because its already their fault cancelling their game. So you are our last hope for getting splitsecond 2 alive again. Believe me your work wont go in vain. There are millions of people waiting for it for years till now. 

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA there is suggestion about a new game

Community Manager

Hey @zyadelemarwany1 thanks for the post, I will pass your feedback on to the team but it is unlikely that we will be seeing a Split Second sequel.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA there is suggestion about a new game

Community Manager

Hey @zyadelemarwany1 thanks for the post, I will pass your feedback on to the team but it is unlikely that we will be seeing a Split Second sequel.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)