EA support not answering to my help requests

by HoeMeli

Original Post

EA support not answering to my help requests

★ Novice

EA help/support wont respond to my help requests. I contacted EA 9th June, and EA said it will only take 72hours to respond. I check daily my email and my cases in EA help and it only says ''in progress''. Can anyone say how long it possibly takes to respond?

Message 1 of 8 (864 Views)

Re: EA support not answering to my help requests

Community Manager

Hi @HoeMeli

I'm sorry to hear it's been such a long wait to hear back. Do you have a case number that I could take a look at? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (837 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent o6/03 2020 have no response to change my email address. sends security code to [edit: email address removed] and have no access not used in years. ineed my security code sent to [edit: email address removed] nhl 20 and maddens 20 unable to play being ripped of money spent in hut
Message 3 of 8 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My main account was hacked. Can you please help me get it back?

Message 4 of 8 (772 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I contacted EA Help LAST YEAR with an issue, and reached out again in February this year. Over the course of a number of live chat attempts, all of which involved waiting for more than an hour, several of which wait times had been quoted as less than 15 minutes. I had several wait times of more than 2 hours, with the longest wait time ever quoted being 25 minutes.

I did receive email responses when contacting them through that method, but over the course of more than 20 replies, I had more questions than I started with, and the only one that actually got anything that even resembled an answer to the question I had asked was "answered" with an outright lie. Given these problems and the other issues I've had with EA since, even ignoring any other news about the company, I've decided not to go near any EA products until there is clear demonstration that they have improved.

Moral of the story: Good luck getting anything but problems out of EA Help.

Message 5 of 8 (714 Views)

Community Manager

@frashfrash 

I'm afraid that account issues aren't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. You would need to reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more info on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help site

If you're having trouble with an EA Help case please send the case number to me here so I can take a look. Thanks. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 8 (676 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent here #61541743
Message 7 of 8 (659 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @HoeMeli

Your case is still in-progress. The Terms of Service team will review your account and get back to you as soon as they can. They review accounts like this on a case-by-base basis, so unfortunately we don't have a way of seeing how long that investigation may take. 

Keep an eye out on your email, and the team will get back to you there as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (534 Views)