Re: EA servers down

by roughriders031

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA servers down

★ Novice
Why have the EA servers been down for the last week?
Message 1 of 9 (651 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@roughriders031

I have confirmed the following for you:

• Your account settings are in order
  • All Battlefront servers are up and running with users playing at the moment

If you performed all the troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, then please contact your internet provider for further steps. The only extra tip I can give you is to use a wired connection if you aren't doing so yet.

I hope you can get the issue sorted.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (595 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

What game are you talking about? There are many games and they run on different servers. What happens when you try to join a server (and in what game?)

Message 2 of 9 (625 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
The game is Battlefront and it's for my sons XBOX ONE, we just got it and got the season pass. It worked for a little bit and then all of sudden it would say connecting to EA profile and then it says EA servers are currently unavailable try again later. It has said this for the past week.
Message 3 of 9 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@roughriders031,

I checked your account and everything looks fine there. If the connection issues persist, please refer to these articles:

In the meantime, you could start with unplugging your router and console from the power for about a minute. Restarting everything often solves connection issues.

Message 4 of 9 (608 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you, I was reading online though that a lot of people every where are having issues and that's why I wanted to check.
Message 5 of 9 (603 Views)

★ Novice
I did this, it worked for about five or six minutes froze up and booted me off and then tried to sign me on and said the servers were unavailable?
Message 6 of 9 (593 Views)

EA DICE Team

@roughriders031

I have confirmed the following for you:

• Your account settings are in order
  • All Battlefront servers are up and running with users playing at the moment

If you performed all the troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, then please contact your internet provider for further steps. The only extra tip I can give you is to use a wired connection if you aren't doing so yet.

I hope you can get the issue sorted.

Message 7 of 9 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I dont know why i keep getting a conection error when my battlefield bad company 2 for xbox 360 was working fine yesterday night
Message 8 of 9 (491 Views)

Community Manager

@mkzsnipez Hi, 

We are currently running maintenance on the servers for the game. As we don't have an estimate for the remaining duration, please try again in a few hours.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 9 (481 Views)