EA reset my password don’t know why?

by ghoulfication

Original Post

EA reset my password don’t know why?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I just woke up just 10 mins ago saw email from ea saying 

We have reset your EA Account password. We know this is an inconvenience, and hope you recognize that we take the safety of your personal information seriously.

What happened?
After detecting potentially suspicious activity associated with your EA Account, we reset the password to protect your personal information. At this time, we do not think the suspicious activity is the result of unauthorized access to EA databases. We think the activity may be related to issues like phishing, using weak passwords, logging in from shared connections, or using the same password on multiple websites.

Problem is I used my EA account on two things the Simpsons Tapp out and the sims have not changed my password in ages

I reset my password but not link they gave me

Just went to the website

Has anyone got this email from ea saying they reset your password 

Message 1 of 3 (1,754 Views)

Re: EA reset my password don’t know why?

@ghoulfication 

I moved your thread to the general questions board.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (1,745 Views)

Re: EA reset my password don’t know why?

Community Manager

Hey @ghoulfication those kind of emails are common when our team notices something suspicious. I'd recommend resetting your password and if unsure of the email doing this through the website.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (1,681 Views)