EA online services are experiencing intermittent difficulties- Discussion thread

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Re: Not connecting to EA servers? STILL?!?!?!

★★★★★ Expert

It's Sunday.,  The folks who are here weekends have no better access to EA's secrets than you do.  We cannot answer that.

Message 395 of 409 (587 Views)

FIFA 15 NO OPPONENTS FOUND ERROR

★★ Novice

Every time i search for an opponent on ultimate team or regular seasons, it would say searching for opponent then it would end up saying that no opponents were found. I tried resetting my console (XBOX ONE). This started happening yesterday and i still never had it fixed. I would appreciate it if i can get a solution ASAP.

Message 183 of 409 (591 Views)

Xbox 360 FIFA 15 not letting me get online

★★★ Novice
I try getting on the servers but it won't let me get on the servers plz help
Message 208 of 409 (610 Views)

Re: Xbox 360 FIFA 15 not letting me get online

★★★ Apprentice
Looking at other sourcrs this seems to be worldwide, when are ea going to sort this mess out!
Message 245 of 409 (601 Views)

I cant play FIFA15

★ Novice

I used to play FIFA14 in my Lap top. 

But the FIFA15, I cant play in full screen, and there are too much lags.  Impossible to play, I dont Know whats Wrong.

Message 259 of 409 (601 Views)

Cant connect to the easervers at this time.Please check your networkconnection

★★★ Novice

I keep getting this message and cannot access fut. My connection is fine and im stuck to waht to do. It started appearing after i lost in the Champions Shield online final, after which the message" receiving data from the ea servers" was stuck on my screen meaning i had to turn my xbox 360 off to re boot. Since that ive had the said issue. Any idea how to fix this?

Message 127 of 409 (819 Views)

Re: Cant connect to the easervers at this time.Please check your networkconnecti

★ Guide

Servers are down?

Message 137 of 409 (785 Views)

Re: Cant connect to the easervers at this time.Please check your networkconnecti

★★ Novice

Same issue here. Might be on their side. I can sometimes connect, and when I do my entire library of games are GONE.

Hope it's a connection issue.

Message 141 of 409 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cant connect either its now 7 pm EST

Message 146 of 409 (745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think so.  I have been trying to get on all day.

Message 158 of 409 (770 Views)