EA online services are experiencing intermittent difficulties- Discussion thread

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA online services are experiencing intermittent difficulties- Discussion thread

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hello everyone, as you maybe aware by now, the servers are experiencing some technical difficulties. To keep the forums clean, I have merged all threads to this one about this problem. 

Please continue your discussion here and please do not create anymore new threads about the same problem, all new ones will be merged here. 

The team is aware of the problems and it shall be solved as soon as possible. 

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, while this problem is being resolved and stay tuned for updates in the below sticky (this thread will also be updated, ones there is new information available):

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/IMPORTANT-EA-online-services-are-experiencing-intermittent/m-p/40352...

Update:

This problem seams to be solved by now. Thank you all for your patience and understanding, while this problem was being resolved.

If you should experience any new problems, always feel free to create a new thread in the relevant board, thank you.

Message 354 of 409 (1,975 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA online services are experiencing intermittent difficulties- Discussion th

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This problem seams to be solved by now. Thank you all for your patience and understanding, while this problem was being resolved.

If you should experience any new problems, always feel free to create a new thread in the relevant board, thank you.

Thread is now closed/locked.

View in thread

Message 409 of 409 (1,489 Views)

All Replies

Origin down?

★★★ Apprentice

I'm unable to connect to origin. anyone else having this problem? 

Message 126 of 409 (3,455 Views)

Re: Origin down?

★★★ Novice

It appears to be, I can't even play dragon age inquisition offline because i apprently don't have it...

Message 128 of 409 (3,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant connect to origin and someone has hacked my account and bought games on it...

I cant get anywhere on the website to change my password or figure out what the **bleep** is happening.

Message 129 of 409 (3,348 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

There not down, they were hacked. 

Message 130 of 409 (3,291 Views)

★★ Novice

same here man,apparently i dont have Dragon age, bf3 too

Message 131 of 409 (3,257 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having a problem with most EA website and Origin. Most EA websites are loading very slow, if at all, and Origin is having problems syncing cloud data and connecting to Dragon Age Inquisition servers. I wonder if EA/Origin itself is melting down?

Message 132 of 409 (3,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, and im pissed by that **bleep** origin having that issue! next time if will be a "origin only" game i will download from kickass torrent instead of buying it, it is unbeliavable that I spent real good money on that dragon age inquisition and I still can't play it, you failed EA, try to learn something from steam

Message 134 of 409 (3,208 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Really should have just let Steam take care of the online play. EA is really a horrible company. they need to quit trying to reinvent the wheel.

Message 140 of 409 (3,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Would like to play offline mode...

Tried reinstall of origin, multiple ISPs, connection over VPN, wired/wireless/mifi, multiple computers. Definitly seems to be on EA side of the house unfortunately.

Message 144 of 409 (3,000 Views)