Re: EA online services are experiencing intermittent difficulties- Discussion th

by Redchib

Original Post

Madden 15 can't connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie
My origin email and xbox live email are the same but can't connect to online features in madden 15
Message 399 of 409 (1,007 Views)

Re: EA online services are experiencing intermittent difficulties- Discussion th

★★★ Newbie

start with those lizar group ..claiming to be behind this on twitter

@Animal-Puddle wrote:

People need to seriously track the hackers and send letter bombs do thier doors. Stop putting them in time outs like it works. Just kill off the useless turds and be done with it.

Message 402 of 409 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah same here in canada

@evilmichel9 wrote:

im  from usa and i ahve been having connection issues with origin for most of the night

Message 403 of 409 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

important update: I am in canada and just now I was able to activate my dvd game. it is currently getting installed

Message 404 of 409 (987 Views)

★ Apprentice

in US and "wrong directory"

Sigh...

My russian friends are all right, theirs worknig fine.

Message 405 of 409 (978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sorry to hear that mate..these game companies are real joy crushers! ruined the weekend i had hoped so much..now its getting installed when i have to sleep cz hv to get up early tomorrow and wont get time to play till next week! 

@Redchib wrote:

in US and "wrong directory"

Sigh...

My russian friends are all right, theirs worknig fine.

Message 406 of 409 (955 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had same deep hopes to have good time playing DA:I ...

and not its all a mess, lol. At least there's many of us and its not an individual misfortune. Kinda makes me feel better about my bad luck things.

Message 407 of 409 (945 Views)

★ Novice
Man, if only they didn't route literally everything through origin's ****ing servers that they cheaped the hell out on. EA: We want to take all your money and not deliver the product because we think you're trying to steal something you already paid for. Don't lie. You know this origin BS is just "anti-piracy" tech that ONLY serves to screw over consumers.
Message 408 of 409 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This problem seams to be solved by now. Thank you all for your patience and understanding, while this problem was being resolved.

If you should experience any new problems, always feel free to create a new thread in the relevant board, thank you.

Thread is now closed/locked.

Message 409 of 409 (1,484 Views)