Madden 15 can't connect to ea servers

by steve061387

Original Post

Re: Cant connect to the easervers at this time.Please check your networkconnecti

★★★★ Novice
Imhaving server connection issuses
Message 162 of 409 (730 Views)

Re: Cant connect to the easervers at this time.Please check your networkconnecti

★★★ Newbie

Everyone, it may appear servers were hacked. I'm still having issues with anything that is attached to EA games. I know this is speculation but games have been purchased and dloaded apparently without consent.

Message 180 of 409 (706 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It seems to be affecting the whole world, well our friends across the pond at least too. EA you need to really start to get your house in order!
Message 260 of 409 (644 Views)

Cant connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie

I havent been able to connect to ea servers for about 2 weeks now and i am trying to play Fifa 15. i dont know if there is something wrong with my account as my brother who is on the same internet as me can connect to the servers. i need HELP! 

Message 256 of 409 (663 Views)

Re: Cant connect to ea servers

★★★ Apprentice
Same AGAIN! Only it's the same in America too, ea this is the last game i buy from you
Message 283 of 409 (642 Views)

Re: EA online services are experiencing intermittent difficulties- Discussion th

★★★ Novice

I AM ABLE TO INSTALL THE GAME NOW FINNALY. I CANT TELL IF IT WAS LUCKY OR IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE WORKING :D

Message 396 of 409 (603 Views)

Re: Cant connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie

un whats realy messed up i payed 60$ for a game and i cant play cuz their computers are messed up WTF OVER

Message 397 of 409 (593 Views)

Re: EA online services are experiencing intermittent difficulties- Discussion th

★★ Apprentice

im  from usa and i ahve been having connection issues with origin for most of the night

Message 398 of 409 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

People need to seriously track the hackers and send letter bombs do thier doors. Stop putting them in time outs like it works. Just kill off the useless turds and be done with it.

Message 400 of 409 (557 Views)

Re: Not connecting to EA servers? STILL?!?!?!

★★★ Newbie

well same thing happened to me! bought first Origin game yesterday, my last

@Chaosgenasi wrote:

I like to say this is my first time i have bought a game that is not from steam and this is my first EA game due to this i am starting to belive that if it is not on steam then I might not play the game.

game

Message 401 of 409 (644 Views)