Re: Ea Servers down?

by LovZ89

Original Post

Maintenance underway?

★★★ Newbie
It won't let me get into madden and I was trying to bid on a player right when it kicked me out, What is the update for??
Message 104 of 409 (588 Views)

Problems

★★★★★ Newbie
I have madden mobile on my iPad and for 2nd day in a row I am experiencing constant issues with knocking me out I log back in I will run a play then it knocks me out again and doesn't give credit for the previous play. Is it the program or my device?
Message 115 of 409 (572 Views)

why are your serves/customerservice so damn terrible.

★★★ Newbie

i was supposed to be contacted by a suprivisor for all the coins and contracts your servers cause me to loose i never get a call i have talked to people on the phone for hours over this damn problem and im tired of doing these trouble shooting steps i want my **bleep** money/coins back.i have posted on ea forum and never got a response never got a call from the suprivisor.i got conpensated 7.5 k lol what a joke!! iv lost around 35-50 k because your terrible servers. how do i contact someone who can actually do something to give me my **bleep** back and has some damn power in mut15 on ps4. I work hard for my money and if i spend it on something it should work!madden doesnt! i cant ever gain any coins in the playoffs because i keep getting booted for a "network timeout" everytime i get there!

Message 102 of 409 (645 Views)

Re: why are your serves/customerservice so damn terrible.

★★★★★ Newbie
Where did you find a location that gave you contact info. I am having similar issues and haven't been able to communicate properly yet. Have they been any help to you at all? I Need your help. Thank you.
Message 116 of 409 (631 Views)

Can't sign into ea servers

★★★ Newbie
Having problems can't sign into the ea servers
Message 99 of 409 (678 Views)

Re: Can't sign into ea servers

★★★ Newbie

Are the servers down? I haven't had a problem logging into the servers until now. Other than that, I would just get disconnected from servers while in the middle of a MUT game.

Message 136 of 409 (600 Views)

update problem

★★ Newbie
It's saying I need to download a tuning update cause it failed to do so while it was loading automatically.
Message 202 of 409 (570 Views)

ea servers

★★★ Newbie
When r we gonna be able to access the ea servers
Message 191 of 409 (604 Views)

Re: ea servers

★★ Novice

I've been waiting a few hours for this to clear up. 

Pretty ridiculous...

Message 224 of 409 (593 Views)

Re: Origin down?

★ Apprentice

Yep

Message 374 of 409 (698 Views)