Re: Origin down?

by danishmuneer

Original Post

i CAN'T find any of my games when i login

★★★ Newbie

Message 164 of 409 (551 Views)

Failed to connect to EA Online

★★★ Newbie
I Have Live Gold account, I have BF3 PREMIUM, I also have a BF3 server rented. But I constantly get the following message when I try to play BF3: FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. I wonder when I'll be able to play or connect to EA ONLINE. I am very upset because I am premium and have a server to play BF3, but I can not play. Can you help, please? thank you
Message 172 of 409 (564 Views)

BF4 will not connect to server

★★★ Newbie

will not connect to multiplayer server its not my internet if it was i would not be able to to email this to you please get this fixed

as of 11/23/2011

at 5:09 pm

this is on my ps3

Message 147 of 409 (556 Views)

Lost connection to the EA Servers

★★ Novice
I did the whole change the primary and secondary #'s to bypass and allow updates. I had to Re download all DLC's and I played a few hours. I shut it off for awhile. Now when I try to get on I have no connection to servers. I rebooted my server. I went back in to settings... Nothing works. We are trading off boot leg advice from 3rd party/players because EA will not respond or give a patch update. Instead they have us tampering with our settings creating more damage
Message 166 of 409 (557 Views)

Games are not showing in origin library

★★ Novice

None of my games are showing under the "My Games" tab, including BF4 and Sims City 2013. It logs me in when I search battle log through google chrome but I have to update my game and it wont let me cuse its not in my origin library. I did the "Reload My Games" thing in origin but nothing happens. I've restarted my computer and uninstalled origin.
What Do I Do?

Message 173 of 409 (544 Views)

Latest download for Final Stand update on PC gives download error

★★★ Novice

Getting download error when trying to update BF4.  I got the original download for Final Stand and was playing it this week.  Now when I log in it says I need an update and when I try I get a download error and that I should try checking my internet connection or try again later.  I have tried disabling my antivirus and also disabling my firewall.  Nothing seems to be helping.  I am running windows 7 x64.  I see that people are having download issues with PS3 but I haven't seen anything about PC.  I did try do a repair of the game and I get the same download error when I do that.  Any suggestions?

Message 247 of 409 (548 Views)

Battle field 4 servers. and games are down

★★★★★ Newbie
All servers are down and why
Need to fix this now
And why i saw. A post from AE the is lawsuit against dice
Message 255 of 409 (552 Views)

Can't connect to ea servers bf4 Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

To put simply I can't connect to eat servers when I press on the multiplayer option on the menu it will pop up saying "cannot retrieve battlepacks" or something. But I can play other ea games like FIFA or Crysis 3 without trouble. This problem occurs on all battlefield titles and has been happening for 1 to 2 weeks. Someone please help and thanks in advance.

Internet speed 30-40mbps: Download

10-15:Upload

Message 18 of 409 (1,046 Views)

Re: Can't connect to ea servers bf4 Xbox 360

Community Manager (retired)

I will provide you several workarounds, please accept as a solution if one of following steps helped you to solve this issue. If not, please respond that we can look for other possible solutions.

To make sure that no corrupt data causing your issue, you should clear your cache:

1. From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Highlight Hard Drive Device.
  5. Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
  6. Reboot your console.

Redownload the updates for the game. NOTE: Not all games have a Title Update File.

1. From the Dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Select Hard Drive Device by pressing A.
  5. Select Games and Apps.
  6. Select Game Title.
  7. Delete Title Update File.
  8. Restart Game.
  9. Download the update when prompted.

Cheers                                                                                                                                                                       
Basti

Message 19 of 409 (1,030 Views)

Re: Can't connect to ea servers bf4 Xbox 360

★★★ Novice

I've been having the same issue since the latest BF4 update. I've deleted all BF4, reinstalled, cleared the system cache, reset network settings, blah blah blah, and it's still letting me on once every three days.

I don't know what else I can do to fix this. Of my two roommates one never has a problem getting on and the other is in the same boat as I am. Everyone keeps saying, "get faster internet LOLOLOL" but I already have Google Fiber. I'm almost 100% certain that no matter what you try to do client-side it won't be fixed without a patch.

It's downright disgusting and frustrating, especially since this update has been out for over a week and nothing has changed/improved.

Message 20 of 409 (1,035 Views)