Re: Where is my games???

by mazterofdisastr

Original Post

Downloading Dragon Age Inquisition

★★★ Novice

I purchased the game key through G2A.com and got my code, put it into Origin, and started downloading. It got to 36% and then the download stopped/paused for no apparent reason. Tried to resume download multiple times and it just kept failing. I then closed Origin and restarted it. Now there is no Dragon Age in "My Games" and I am unable to get to redeem code again. What is going on and how the heck do I fix this?

Message 142 of 409 (584 Views)

All my games are lost ?

★★★ Newbie

I can#t connect to origin at first and then i will connect and all games are lost ? anyone with the same problems ?

Message 143 of 409 (595 Views)

My Games disappeared.

★★ Novice

I re installed windows on my computer, and then installed the origin client and then all my games were gone.
What do I do to fix this?

Message 133 of 409 (761 Views)

Re: My Games disappeared.

★ Novice

Same here. Had a sync issue with DA:I then i rebooted and couldnt log into Origin. Now when i finally can log in, games are missing.

Message 139 of 409 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also havin this problem. I tried to login today and it came up with the 'login servers down' message, kept attempting and eventually logged in with all my games missing.

Message 148 of 409 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

ugh, they've been hacked. So make sure to change your passwords after this is over.

The only game i've ever got from here is DA:I and the moment when i can finally play it is when this shizstorm happpens.

Get your shiz together EA or just release your games on steam, everyone else does it...why aren't you!?

Message 149 of 409 (678 Views)

Origin should add Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) and Underground 2

★★ Novice

Origin should add Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) and Underground 2 available for download. Those are great games and I know a lot of players want to get them again. I'm sure it would be something great for Need for Speed fans.

Message 151 of 409 (533 Views)

Can't Connect to Dragon Age Servers in Inquisition

★★ Novice

I am able to start up Inquisition just fine but once the game loads it doesn't connect to the Dragon Age servers. Origin is definitely online and I've made exceptions to both programs in my antivirus as well as Windows Firewall. It still won't connect.

Message 27 of 409 (14,715 Views)

Re: Can't Connect to Dragon Age Servers in Inquisition

★★ Novice

I've tried uninstalling Orgin and re-installing it to no avail. EA, please fix your servers. 

Message 28 of 409 (14,425 Views)

Re: Can't Connect to Dragon Age Servers in Inquisition

★★★★ Novice

Or burn them and be done with it. If only steam had bought Bioware instead of EA.

Message 29 of 409 (14,259 Views)