Re: My Dragon Age: Inquisition CDkey won't activate / Game doesn't show up

by LovZ89

Original Post

Re: all my games are missing from my origin library after a update

★★★★ Novice

Same!!I hope whatever it is they fix it fast...hell of a day to mess it up. Not like we all have long weekends X_X

Message 288 of 409 (681 Views)

★ Guide

At least i know its not only my issues. Seems everyone cannot play atm. And i was about to pre order Dragon Age.

I think i will wait until they fix this mess.

All my game are gone Frown

Message 301 of 409 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA servers are down, check https://twitter.com/AskEASupport/ for the latest updates on this issue.

Message 310 of 409 (640 Views)

★ Guide

i just wass able to login. all my games are back.

Seems it was server error.

I am a proof that you will get your games back!

Message 323 of 409 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got mine back too

Message 351 of 409 (614 Views)

If you still have games in your list, I recommend the following.

★★★★ Novice

Hover the mouse pointer over one of your games in the list. When the popup appears click on the "i" just left of the "Play" button. This will open a screen with your "Product code." I recommend taking a screen shot of that page with the product code and saving it to a folder on your computer. Do this for each game you care about in the list. That way if we lose our game as well we can supply EA with our codes.

Message 350 of 409 (627 Views)

Re: If you still have games in your list, I recommend the following.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Good advice.  Also, monitor your purchase history and change your passwords.  EA has just been hacked.

Message 356 of 409 (618 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 gametime lasted only for 2 hours instead of 168 hours.

★★★★ Novice

im pretty sure that 168 hours was an error 2 hours is about right. If you got 168 hours of free game time why would you even buy it?

Message 364 of 409 (596 Views)

DA1 and DA 2 all my DLC are lost ......

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I hope u will find solution for me soon i am realy unhappy i spend so much money to your company and all i get is all my DLC for DA 1 and DA 2 are lost .. and what is worst i even have DA 1 datadisc at home whit my CD KEY so why i cant find it on my Origin ? even if i log to DA 1 i cant download any DLC coz i dont own any of em ... i hope u will solve this soon if not u can count whit court. 

Message 89 of 409 (700 Views)

Re: DA1 and DA 2 all my DLC is lost ......

★★★ Novice

Hi LackDeath-l2p!

I had the same problem as you and after I researched a bit I fixed the problem without having to wait for EA assistance.

So, what I did was:

1 - I installed both games from Origin;
 2 - Then I went to http://social.bioware.com/ - Login with the same account as you make the login inside DAO for example;
 3 - On the menu go to "My Games"  and then "Your registered games contents";

And here you will supposedly see all of your Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2 DLC's and some other Bioware special content that they had offer like weapons, jewels, etc.

4 - Then I downloaded all the dazip's that I had available and named as on the site (to be easier to identify each one);
 5 - Than I installed through the official DA dazip installer that you can find in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daupdater.exe
 6 - And it's done!

If you never had been on this Bioware site you probably have to register your games first! How do you do this?

1 - On  http://social.bioware.com/ go to "My Games";

2 - Then to "Register Games";
 3 - On the list choose Dragon Age Origins (PC) and put your game serial number (you can find on Origin under "Game details" option, just right click on game thumbnail and you ill see it);
 4 - Do the same to Dragon Age 2;
 5 - After this you should see the content I mentioned above!

That's it! I hope it would help!

Message 90 of 409 (684 Views)