Re: Cant connect to the easervers at this time.Please check your networkconnecti

by SCOTTISH21

Original Post

Re: origin won't download my games! help!

★★★ Newbie

yeah.... same here with DA:I ... funny part being i accidentaly bought the delux version but then i was like "ah nvm i will just keep this" and now, well we all just have to sit tight till EA figures theyr s*** out.

Message 193 of 409 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yeah I'm having the same problem, can't verify/download anything. Their twitter 35min ago stated: "EA’s servers are currently down. This may impact sign in ability to EA games/services. We’re working to resolve this as quickly as possible." 

Message 196 of 409 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with the Sims 4 and I am trying to contact EA as we speak. I have tried troubleshooting and my internet is fine.. I just bought this laptop and game so I have no idea what is going on. This is my first time using Origin and I'm only using it so I can play the Sims game I JUST BOUGHT. This is absolutely ridiculous. Oh, and I am on PC.

Message 206 of 409 (656 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's happening to me too. I can browse the internet fine, stream videos and such. For Origin, I can log in but as soon as I want to play it won't connect to the cloud. I thought the game files might be glitched so I tried to repair my files on DAI but it couldnt DL them? I uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall and same thing happened. It couldn't DL and I get the message everyone else gets about checking my connection.

Message 239 of 409 (627 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same issue. I was playing DA3:Inquisition when it crashed with a missing Nvidia file message. I lost my mouse and used my PC keyboard to reboot. When it came up I had the exact same problem you describe. All my games were listed but my Origin wouldn't go online. I checked google search for a solution but my internet connection wasn't set to proxy and deleting my Origin host configuration files didn't help either. I could log in but could not go online. I then unistalled and reinstalled Origin and could not even log in. I checked Mozilla and discovered Adbloc had disabled several internet functions which I re-enabled. I can now log in but I have no access to my account information and my games are missing. I also discovered my AVG optimization had turned itself on and automtically shutoff Origin and my Nvidia 3d driver. It may have been an auto-update that reconfigured AVG. I turned AVG optimization back off. Until I have access to my Origin account I am stuck in the mud - can't test if my games will run.

Message 268 of 409 (601 Views)

Where are my games?...

★ Apprentice

I reinstall Origin back a few hours ago, and I can not see my games included Battlefield 4, SimCity, Fifa World, etc.

What happens?

Message 285 of 409 (561 Views)

Origin is Down? (My game library is suddenly empty)

★★★★ Novice

So Origin was having some issues when I tried to play Dragon Age Inquisition, something about te cloud data not syncing and whatnot. I didn't think it was something on my end, so I tried reinstalling Origin.

BAD IDEA.

Now I can't see any of my games in the library (it acts as though I've never bought anything), and when I try to play Dragon Age Inquisition, the one game I had downloaded on my desktop at the time, it tells me I need to redeem it. Except, awkward, I bought it ON ORIGIN so I'm not sure how to go about that...

And overall it just isn't working very well. Their customer service time is through the roof, so I assume I'm not the only having issues, but it'd be nice to hear from them and to know that I can actually get all my games back in one piece.

Any suggestions or comments? Anyone have the current EA phone number? Their old one just plays the message advertising their "quick" cusotomer service X_X

Message 282 of 409 (584 Views)

Re: Origin is Down? (My game library is suddenly empty)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem right now. I had connection issues the same way that you did. Then i unistalled and installed origin my game isnt even shown here. What is going on right now?

Message 293 of 409 (573 Views)

Origin

★★★ Newbie

Is origin working yet?

Message 297 of 409 (564 Views)

Login origin all games are gone !

★ Guide

I mostly play fifa. I own few fifa from prevoius years. Today i log on and its gone.,

I clicked on my fifa desktop fifa 15 icon and its asked for activation and basically it freezes after.

All games are gone.

seems i am not the only one .

I paid money for this .

Whats going on ?

Message 276 of 409 (613 Views)