My Dragon Age: Inquisition CDkey won't activate / Game doesn't show up

by LovZ89

Original Post

Re: Games Not Showing In "My Games"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

none of my games are showing up. And i see no reply to the complaints nest time im just buying from the real store

Message 212 of 409 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bought a physical copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition, still having this issue. Can't play the game and I can't re-register the key.

Message 228 of 409 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I heard Origin was hacked.....I better be getting my games back

Message 235 of 409 (728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I re installed Origin due to battlelog not responding due to servers being down around an hour ago (UK time), now my games have all gone as well - apparently Origin/EA has been hacked. One needs to be connected to EA servers to reinstall/download games library.

Message 240 of 409 (716 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue I'm having. been playing DA:I for five days, and today my account shows no games present, and DA:I won't let me play.

Message 251 of 409 (691 Views)

Madden mobile Ooooppps unknown error screen

★★★ Novice

I was playing Madden this morning season mode superbowl season 7 1st quarter scored and ooopps unknown error tab came up and forced closed the game.  Then maintenance screen came up. Cant get back on every time I try it gives the ooopps tab. Logged on with a different device and seemed to be working even though I never logged out of the original device mail notifications and head to head notices were on and let me clear them. Then I went to season to resume the game the ooppps unknown error tab came up and when I push ok on the tab it just keeps coming up. Cant log off of either device other players cant log in on either device. I have uninstalled and reinstalled when I hit the icon to Madden the game does the new initialization with the happy thoughts bar says tap screen to play and doesnt give the Facebook log in screen it goes strate to my game and the oppps unknown error tab continuously appears on both devices.  

The last time maintenance interupted while the game was in use it locked up the season mode in a continuous loop. That was the "RESUME GAME"  problem the occurred in September and EA was able to fix it. That problem followed the user from device to device after log in. Other players cant even login on my tablet or phone now. The game itself seems to be locked up. Im afraid to log on on any other device and continue the problem.

Thank you for your consideration in this problem and please rectify the situation at your earliest convenience. 

Happy Hugman

Message 117 of 409 (2,254 Views)

Re: Madden mobile Ooooppps unknown error screen

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me please fix this  i'm trying to get back to my team

Message 230 of 409 (858 Views)

Re: Madden mobile Ooooppps unknown error screen

★★★ Newbie
Same here cant do anything FIX THIS!
Message 258 of 409 (829 Views)

origin won't download my games! help!

★★★ Newbie

i bought sims 3 today on origin and i downloaded origin. Everytime i try to download it it says " we're sorry, origin was unable to download your game. check your internet connection or try again later" my internet connection is working fine. i dont understand why its not working and im getting really annoyed. it shouldnt take this long. i regret buying it now. please help! im on a mac if that helps! thank you

Message 185 of 409 (799 Views)

Re: origin won't download my games! help!

★ Novice

I have the exact same issue with DA:I. Believe the servers are down/hacked. Tried many ways, doesn't seem to be an issue on my side.

Message 187 of 409 (780 Views)