Re: Game Will Not Launch

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Re: Origin down?

★★★ Newbie

Are you guys experiencing this issue the whole day? I just chhecked on Origin minutes ago and saw this issue Confused

Message 291 of 409 (695 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem.  Hopefully they get it back up soon. 

Message 292 of 409 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@NFS7778 wrote:

THIS IS VERY SUSPICIOUS . https://twitter.com/AskEASupport/status/536187416088834048   posted yesterday.    like they knew it was getting hacked...

They post that every 2-3 days.

Message 295 of 409 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I keep telling myself "it's just a game, it's just a game." But damn it I've been waiting since Inquisition was announced! I bought pizza for this! xD

Seriously though, never again will I buy and download a game entirely online. Especiallyyy through Origin. So sad...I really wanted to join the generation I belong to -.-

Message 299 of 409 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Since around 4pm GMT-5

Message 300 of 409 (674 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think Origin is just having issues since this many of us aren't seeing our games....unless what happened to PS players happened here? I'd be so pissed if I had to rebuy the Mass Effect Trilogy and Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition -___- hope they fix it soon....

Message 302 of 409 (619 Views)

★★★ Novice

any updates? still down :/ 5pm pst here 

Message 303 of 409 (617 Views)

★ Apprentice

WHERE ARE MY **bleep** GAMES?

Message 304 of 409 (616 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also did anyone else have messages about not being able to sync with the cloud come up?

Message 306 of 409 (597 Views)

★★ Novice

Sounds about right.

I haven't heard any news of this being hacked--there could be a multitude of problems, and I don't believe it's a DDOS, it's just the servers are -completely- down. Which means we're not going to be able to access most of our games since most of them rely on Origin's cloud (booo! hissss!) to verify what games we have in our account.

At least with Steam we have them offline. :C

Message 307 of 409 (587 Views)