EA not sending verification email

by drinsanoza

Original Post

Re: Origin not sending verification email

★★★ Newbie

Ive changed my email multiple times and it never sends. Ive been trying for a good 2 months now and still no email. What is the problem? I get emails when changing passwords but not to play online.

Message 41 of 46 (4,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA send me the "Congratulations! You just earned a new badge on Answers HQ." with in seconds searching for solution here on the sending expired password reset email 4 hours later.

Message 42 of 46 (4,755 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Watch your profanity

Message 43 of 46 (4,555 Views)

★★ Novice

5yrs later and the problem still exists.🙄

Message 44 of 46 (4,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right! It's been 24 hours since I first requested the email and still nothing, but they can send me emails saying that I contributed on the forum in no time at all.

Message 45 of 46 (4,257 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

This post is originally from 2013 so I'll be locking it down to avoid any more necroposting.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

There may be times where verification codes can be slightly delayed or services from our end could be briefly impacted, so it will be easier for us to identify when this happens if more recent posts are created. If you're not receiving a verification code, our Support teams at our Help site and on Twitter are always on standby to help get you back into your account.

Some things to be mindful of when you're not receiving a verification email:

• Check your junk/spam folders to see if the email was routed there
  • Double-check the email address you're on to see if it matches what you're entering in Origin. Some players might have two emails with a very slight difference in a letter or number
  • Try changing your email to another email provider

Still need help? Contact an EA Advisor here

Blueberry.png
Message 46 of 46 (4,104 Views)