Re: Origin not sending verification email

by GonanBarbarian

Original Post

EA not sending verification email

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Have been trying to verify my email for a few weeks now but dont receive the email..........

My email address is correct, because I do receive emails when changing my password......

What is going on?

Message 1 of 46 (117,133 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you checked your spam/junk folder for the email?

If you still have a problem with your account, you'll need to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

Message 2 of 46 (116,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a failure on EA's end- I tried with a brand new email and still haven't been sent a Verification. I dread calling customer support because usually I have more computer knowlage than the operator. -_-

Message 3 of 46 (116,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im sure like battlefield series thankfully it still sells on shelves in WORKING stores for every time i cant get to the pc store ill use another digital source that actually works where you dont need to sign up to some pogo bs to get live chat the only way to fix it so that an email will come through... thats sad... realy unproffesional and blatant disregard, not even a topic regarding this criteria, so what? there is no origin? just for pogo members? well i wont.. i refuse... i protest ive signed up to enough bs already... wanted to buy farcry3 from origin but it would be like buying diamonds off of a street vendor in light of the fact that they cant even get verification right.

Message 4 of 46 (114,336 Views)

Community Manager

@necroassasin21 

We are currently experiencing system lag when sending emails. If you have requested a password reset, made a purchase, or are expecting any other email from Origin and EA, please know that there will be a delay in that email being sent. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and our team is working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We will keep you updated over here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Info-Delay-in-emails-being-sent-received-from-Origin/td-p/2856114

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 46 (113,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting this problem. I logged in to origin to download the app. Yet when the app comes up it doesn't accept my password. WHAT THE **bleep** EA. Everything you seem to do seems to be dog **bleep** as of late. You have to be one of the most annoying Game publishers of the industry. Sort it **bleep** out. You're taking the **bleep** out of the people who pay money for YOUR **bleep**. Stupid **bleep** 

Message 6 of 46 (112,950 Views)

Community Manager

@GonanBarbarian Hi,

How much time passed between you requesting the verification email and then typing the code in?

Is there any chance that a significant amount of time passed due to our previous problems with the system lag in sending these emails out? If so the code may have already expired by the time it arrived in your inbox.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 46 (112,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well put it this way, it's still not arrived.... 

Message 8 of 46 (112,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you're close knit with EA can you tell them to sort their **bleep** out. I'm not the only one who is sick of their **bleep**. 

Message 9 of 46 (112,814 Views)

Community Manager

We are sorry for the delay and working hard on alleviating the current system lag within our email system.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 10 of 46 (112,809 Views)