EA live chat wait times

by crua9

Original Post

Re: EA live chat wait times

★★ Novice

Well thanks for the info.

No, I'm not in Eastern Europe. I'm in Ireland, and the internet seems fine. I'm going to try to borrow my friend's laptop later on, install a new browser and try to contact there. It might be my PC, I don't know. I'm not good at this sort of stuff.

Message 11 of 26 (2,799 Views)

@WW3Polak

The UK hotline number is +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday, you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype for this call. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 12 of 26 (2,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how long do i wait for ea live chat 

Message 13 of 26 (2,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cannot verify my account on web app because it requires me for a sim card but i lost it 

Message 14 of 26 (2,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how long do i wait for a ea live chat 

right now 

Message 15 of 26 (2,597 Views)

[ Edited ]

@asadabdul99

Depends on your location and the time you're trying to connect. But usually not very long. 

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 16 of 26 (2,597 Views)

★ Novice

how do even get to live chats bc i have tried all night and i cant find it

Message 17 of 26 (2,408 Views)

@RedSimzzz

Go here.

If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner. If you don't get a live chat option change the answers to the questions at the beginning.  

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

Message 18 of 26 (2,396 Views)

★★ Novice

hi,

had the same problem, curse you Chrome.

just solved it by using internet explorer

Message 19 of 26 (2,290 Views)

@DarkAvenger020  yup. For live chat you are better off using an old browser like IE11. The chat seems to have troubles with all the chromium based browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi and so on). One of the reasons why i hate the today monopoly that google has when it comes to browsers and how the internet works (google pushed flash into ground considering it unfitted for their new web and is pushing java aside, too).

I really hope to see a day when one company won't rule what is okay and what is not to be used online. Some of us are old enough to remember the times when internet was using different standards and protocols and browsers were using different engines (there was IE with its own tech, Netscape-the grandfather of Firefox, Opera with its very well deveoped Presto engine and so on). Nowadays, all the browsers are using google's web kits (Microsoft Edge included). 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 20 of 26 (2,267 Views)