Re: EA help/support not much of any help

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA help/support not much of any help

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I need to restore an old ea account, and when I go to the help website, it just says that in order to help me they need to call me, but they don’t even ask for an email or a phone number! How the hell are they gonna call me? So then I hit the live chat, and I says to pick a contact method, and when you click on contact options, it just says that they need to call me but yet again, doesn’t ask me for any contact Info. I just bought two madden games and it sucks spending all that money and not be able to use all the features in the games. 

Message 1 of 4 (385 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @jaybird2786 due to the current world climate there are some restrictions on contacting our live support.

You will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (372 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @jaybird2786 due to the current world climate there are some restrictions on contacting our live support.

You will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried contacting chat support and they just redirected me to the website to recover account. And that website just tells me they need to reach out by phone. So we are back to square one. And I just tried live chat  support but now it doesn’t even let me chat with anyone. It just says to better help me they need to reach me by phone. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jaybird2786 if you cannot set up a call back then it may be worth speaking with our support on Twitter to see if they can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (355 Views)