EA help not working

by yeeticus27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA help not working

★★★★★ Newbie

For some reason despite the numerous times I've submitted my case through EA help to "receive an email in 72 hours", whenever I resume the case for some reason all the details under the email tab in support options are gone. I've resubmitted the details numerous times over the past month each time is the same outcome. I've had no emails so clearly somethings going wrong. At this point I'm just pissed off, my accounts been hacked and while I'm struggling to sort this I'm perma-banned from EVERY GAME I OWN (yes, i have my password and all other security details changed now). Am i being an idiot, I've searched the entire web page and cant see any other "submit" or "confirm" button I'm somehow missing so wtaf is going on. 

Message 1 of 4 (623 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA help not working

Community Manager

Hi there, @yeeticus27.

I took a look at your account. A live support advisor should be able to help with this. Can you open another case? Make sure you request a phone call or use chat. That can be done here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (536 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @yeeticus27.

I took a look at your account. A live support advisor should be able to help with this. Can you open another case? Make sure you request a phone call or use chat. That can be done here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (537 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a similar issue, except on my cases it just says "no channels available". I need help because my original account has been hacked, and I've tried to create 3 cases now to no avail Frown 

Message 3 of 4 (457 Views)

Community Manager

@DublinDiamond3 

I'd suggest contacting @EAHelp through Twitter instead. Our live support channels are currently facing reduced hours and heavy traffic.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (432 Views)