EA games keeps crashing XBOX X

by Janec84

Original Post

Re: EA games keeps crashing XBOX X

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have same issue wit BF2042, Apex Ledgend and FIFA 2023.  Called Xbox support and did everything they said. Resetting console, clearing MAC address, reinstalling game. I only see this with EA online games. Tried last Jedi single player game and it works fine.  I have game pass ultimate and they said my EA subscription is fine their side. It only happens with EA games.Can play Modern Warfare 2 until cows come home. Definitely an EA issue somewhere please fix!!!!

Message 11 of 15 (314 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Glad3Zoid if this were a game related issue we'd have thousands of reports of this. That we don't points to a system issue. Recommend you speak with Xbox support in relation to this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 15 (291 Views)

★ Novice

Was on with Xbox support for 4 hrs they are pretty adamant it’s not an issue their end, as it would be happening with other games not solely EA games. No other game in my collection does this occur.  

Message 13 of 15 (275 Views)

Community Manager

If it was an EA game issue @Glad3Zoid we'd be seeing multiple reports of this.

I had this issue with my console and it was only with one single game and in the end I had to send my console back to MS who then confirmed a fault with the console.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 15 (258 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I have the exact same issues it only happens with EA games so it’s not the system why do you guys always blame the other instead of fixing this *
Message 15 of 15 (101 Views)